Saturday, November 12, 2011

My New Favorite Youtube Artist!!

Christine Grimmie! It's her name...
Such a talented girl with such a cute-emo-face-I-have-ever-seen!
She's only 17 and ofc younger than me but I admitted that her voice is so PERFECT!
She got the right SWAG!!


Im totally in love with her voice! I can't describe it freely but u can figure it out while u listeing to all these videos below! SHE'S SO ROCKKKKKK!!!! \m/
ENJOYY and let's sharing! :)

1. Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes ft. Adam Levine (COVER SONGS)


2. E.T. - Katy Perry (COVER SONGS)


3. Back to December - Taylor Swift (COVER SONGS)


and this is her latest cover video about 3 days ago...
4. We Found Love - Rihanna (COVER SONGS)



5. Edge of Glory - Lady Gaga (COVER SONGS)






and this is her REAL songs from her Album...
6. Advice - Christina Grimmie


There are still many of her performance on YT, but this is all for now... U can also check to her channel zeldaxlove64 for it !

SEE YA!

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

™FuulPatch™ said...

Nice,very good song :),show blogwalking here a big smile for you :)

D'britau Terus Tau said...

nice post , really like interesting info came back visit my blog me

Post a Comment

Sharing is everything! Don't be a silent reader... :)