Thursday, March 15, 2012

Changing Me...


Hello! I'm back again... Seems like it's been 3 months (or more) since my last posting. I've been trying to write some useful tutorial about some programs but I haven't found anything that interesting to write in.

So, I decided to write down some short story because I think I have played up some of interesting scenes of my life on these past few months.

What I am talking about is, how come I never be that upset again if someone talk behind me or get angry at me or even take advantage of my kindness in time and task management! Well, It's not me if now were 2 or 3 years ago...

Recently, I've been following a praying community in my college (as I am a Christian) which has changed some of my thoughts about this life. I learned about how is a truly sacrificial means to us human, how things like love and care changes people, n how we have to remain strong cos Someone would never leave us alone. I learned about praying is breathing n how humans will only have these two of choice after this life... It will only -having a forever life- or -having a forever death- ...

I don't wanna trap in a forever death after this life, I wanna live happily forever! I always keep the words saying that -Someone has kept a place for me above there if I keep doing what I have to do while I'm living my life here-...

JESUS HAS SAVED and CHANGED ME...

Matthew 6:23
Praise GOD!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is everything! Don't be a silent reader... :)