Saturday, March 17, 2012

SHINee Is Back!!

This is like dreams come true! My favorite Korean Boyband finally make their comeback on this month!! My almighty KEY IS BACK!! GREAT SCOOTTTT!!! I can feel my excitement right now!! \(>o<)/




Their album title called 'SHERLOCK'... LOL as soon as I heard the name I thought the concept will be around detective style but hahahaha this is so much stressing! Some of their teaser pictures are TOPLESS! >< (like that, though)<3 Okay, without going any further, these are their teaser pictures! NEOMU JOHAYOOO!!! \(>o<)/

 MINHO (1st to revealed by SM)








TAEMIN (2nd to revealed)




Maknae Taem is totally change! Love his hair~


ONEW (3rd to revealed)




Love his last pic, totally ONEW!! <3


KEY (4th to revealed)

Uri nampyeon is really jjang!! *O* sexy without too much revealing! Love his green-shrek hair! I just totally speechless when I saw this few days ago... *O*






JONGHYUN (last to revealed)

Jonghyun is sooo handsome! You can see his pure puppy eyes too in these pictures...
*O*




Aren't all of them fantastic!?? YES INDEED! \(^O^)/

SHINEE JJANG!!!! -fangirling-

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is everything! Don't be a silent reader... :)